Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Journey of Faith - Revisiting

I had the first trip to this Holy Land in Ramadhan 1999 to perform my umrah.  My prayer during umrah then was answered as Allah included me in His guests list one year later for the Haj.  The journey that was never planned but always dreamt of.  Masyaallah, He granted my silent wish. The offer to perform Haj from TH arrived into my mailbox not long after I came back from umrah.  I think it is just a pure miracle to get the offer, as I only have little money in TH account and if goes by queuing systems I only eligible for the trip in 2010 or so.. But Allah miracles work in its own way... Alhamdulillah the casual intention that I mumbled few years prior to the first journey became reality.  Looking back, Allah made it come true just the way I intent it to be, casual or not.  And so much so, another casual talk with my other half after we performed our Haj in 2000 to perhaps return to the Holy Land in 10 years time, Insyaallah will come true tommorow.  I just couldn't thank Allah enough for the opportunity granted to me to perform our journey of faith.  

Labbaik Allah humma labbaik

Labbaik la sharika laka labbaik
Innal hamda Wan-ni'mata
Laka walmulk
Laa sharika lak.

O my Lord, here I am at Your service, here I am.
There is no partner with You,
Here I am.
Truly the praise
and the provisions are Yours,
and so is the dominion and sovereignty.
There is no partner with You 


Insyallah I will bring all the doa and salam to the prophet that you have conveyed.  Please pray for this journey that is makbul and mabrur - only with the permission of Allah Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim.   See you, insyaallah after Raya.  May Allah bless all of us..

2 comments:

Telipuk Kuala said...

I know by this time you won't be able to post any comment, but just to let you know that I am really grateful to be surrounded with good friends like you. Thank you Allah. May you have safe journey to and from the Holy Land, and blessed with good health. Insyaallah, we'll meet again.

Rosebud said...

Alhamdulillah, with all the doas from u and others, I have safely returned snd hsve such a meaningful journey to Madinah and Mekah..