Monday, June 28, 2010

3D2N of Friendship Building


I would prefer to call this a friendship building rather than the actual team building.  I mean, it's a great binding experience for all of us, but it is just that...On the whole, it's rather casual and not too painful though I have to brave myself for a jungle trekking in a gloomy day.. The statistic says that gloomy days will invite more pacat compare to the normal sunny days.. Arghhh... hate too imagine those stupid-good-for-nothing-creatures swing their antenae looking for innocent victim like me..

I arrived quite late, so I just missed the first race.  Nightime and morning session was pretty casual, with the expected management analysis session.  I'm rather sceptical this session is meaningful to initiate changes coz I am very very very damn sure, when we go back to KL we will be sitting at ground zero again - means life will goes on as usual.  (Not good aahhh... sound pessimistic on the first day at the office after TB event)


The most gruelling event for me is jungle trekking and the only reason is for the possibility of me encounter with the most *#&*! creatures in the world i.e. pacat.  The wheather looks very pacat-friendly, make me nervous from the start of the journey.  But I don't go in without preparation... Tracksuit carefully tuck-in inside the socks, then evenly and generously sprayed with Ridsect, and not to forget to bring this big can of Ridsect to the jungle too, just in case...



at last...a big smile after quite confident that the trek is rather pacat free.. this is before boss shout 'ada pacat kat depan tuh'

Then my pain of pacat-illusioned all gone when boss buy a big box of durian, so all of us melantak durian before the dance show..

So that was all about the friendship building session that we have over the weekend.  It was a nice binding experience.. but seriously, I am not looking forward for it to be held every year. I think TB program is too cliched...  Macam anak aku cakap bila aku nak hantar dia pegi kursus motivasi - 'ma, ada tak sesi yang last pejam mata, pastu nangis-nangis, kalau ada, adik tak nak pergi la...'.  Itulah perasaan aku setiap kali perkataan TB keluar dari mulut TB proponent.  Bagi aku, kalau ikut World Cup cycle pun kira dah cukup bagus la.. Hence, I pray that this is not raised again in the PIBG meeting until 2013.  Get a life, go fly kite...

2 comments:

Telipuk Kuala said...

Okay whatttt??? I mean, imagine you get me as roomate next year...we have all the nights to gossip about...err...everything and do quick analysis...I think I would love that! Hahaha...

I don't know how to fly kite...so, "get a life, go write blog!"...hahaha

Rosebud said...

sure i'm having fun.. with roommates like you lagi la.. remember melbourne?? Sis LH also a fun person to share a room with, klasik personaliti, kecek kelate sokmo la wei..anyway, i'm never an adventurous person.. so outdoor activity tu gue kureng la kan.. yeah.. since i'm not an outdoor person, i fully agree wif your new idiom..