Monday, April 12, 2010

KB Food Galore

Actually, I should refrain myself from eating so much food again over the weekend after two major feast this week.  But, being in KB, you cannot just resist food.  As always said, I hardly eat sweet kuih in KL, except if its homemade, like Tellipuk's mom heavenly made kuih. Despite the two big food I have mid-week, I actually have been eating porridge since Thurday buka puasa time as I have this gastric-like sympton, similar to food poisoning.. So before flight on Saturday, I just take small McD porridge at the airport.  Upon arriving home, kiss my mom, then went straight to Pasar Wakaf Che Yeh to get something for breakfast - I mean, I need a real food after 2 days of porridge and oats..

Craving stomach lead to big sin...

Day 1, Sin No. 1 - Nasi Dagang Terengganu with Fish cost me RM2.00



Day 1, Sin No. 2 - Laksa Kelantan cost me RM1.00


Day 1, Sin No. 3 - Kuih Muih cost me RM4.00


The Tapai Beras is very sweet (5 pieces for RM1), tasty supersize Akok (5 pieces for RM2), Poli which taste like kuih lopes (RM1 per pack).  My stomach cannot manage all these, so I minus the Poli.

Day 1, Sin No. 4 - In the afternoon, somebody came to see my father and brought this Char Kuey with homemade kaya (Thai influence) plus Roti Goreng Inti Kacang.  Delicious !!


On Day 2, I hunted for more sinful food for breakfast...

Day 2, Sin No. 1 - Nasi Kerabu with Salted Eggs for RM2.00 - yummy.  My maid fried some salted ikan kurau to go with it. Double yummy..


Day 2, Sin No. 2 - Benkang Bakar cost me RM3.00, this thing taste really good, and I finish half of it for myself.  I mean the standard is similar to Topline Caterer - highly cholestroled, but not too sweet.


Day 2, Sin No. 3 - Ketupat (actually my aunt bought this for me, its only RM1 per bundle of 5, so RM3 for 3 bundle - I swear this is cheapest food in the whole world..).  Ketupat lemak or fondly called ketupat tawar in Kelantan is best eaten with gula melaka, unlike the norm of rendang condiment you guys normally eat.  So, I eat the Kelantan way..


I actually bought two more meal on Day 2, but forgot to snap picture, which is Nasi Dagang Kelongsong and Nasi Tumpang (Tupe).  I have been on food fair for the last two days, especially breakfast, I think I need to do some repenting.  And, my fasting today hopefully wash down some of the sins that I made the last two days. Amen...

3 comments:

Telipuk Kuala said...

Wallawehhh...gendang gendut tali kecapi nampak? Sodapnyo...meleleh ayor lior tengok kuih akok tu...huhuhu...

Rosebud said...

Bawak la famili hang pi berjalan belah pantai timur nu.. Tak makan pun pi jamu mata..

sirapmadu said...

aiyooo.....