Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Danny

He is 13th on 27.06.09 - Happy 13th Birthday my Danny. Sometimes I could not believe this guy is only 13. He is as tall as his big bro - soon he'll beat him I'm sure - but extremely skinny. To get his pants is really painful. He need trouser's length the size of 30, but waist of 27 - so I need to manually pleat the extra 3" so that it doesnt fall-off as soon as he remove his belt. He has the biggest shoe size in the house. It's very hard to find school children shoes of size 9 or 10 (depending on the cutting). I have to go around shoe shops to get his new shoes. I only manage to get one pair...and he is only 13. How time flies..but life has to go on. They grow up too fast you just cannot catchup! For his birthday, I just bought brownies from Yeanti. He likes brownies to be slam dunk with vanilla ice cream.



This pic taken with my new Sony - dont know whats wrong it get blurred and fragmented. Anyway will figure out later.

So for this year the we have agreed that nobody will get birthday present because the trip to goldcoast will cover the whole year of birthday presents for everybody (except me..:-)) So we just celebrate over dinner. We went to Manhattan Fish for our favorite F&C -> Here's birthday boy enjoying his F&C..



But Neesa would like to try out Baked Salmon. Frankly, I dont like Salmon. Something about its after taste that put me off. Anyway Neesa enjoy it. I think F&C at Manhattan has quite a big serving, may be next time I just share it with Baby....

All the delicous meal...minus big bro Syahmi..we miss u..

3 comments:

kopiko said...

syahmi x join ke ?
kesian . .

Rosebud said...

syami biasa ler..termiss jor

Telipuk Kuala said...

Kalau chicken chop ke meleleh gak ler nak tengok...ini fish...huhuhu..