Thursday, June 25, 2009

Meeting the Doctor..then came cross trainer

I've been constantly meeting the Doctor since I passed out some months ago...Other than blood and cholestrol, others not much a problem. Dr. Sharifah is lecturing me all the time about exercise. I only do 20 mins walking saturday and sunday..and thats it...itu pun sometimes cilok gak la..maklum la weekend kan, macam2 come up. 'That's not enough, do 40 mins' dr said..No time la Dr!! There is no such things as no time - Dr dah marah aku. 'Look at me, I take time to exercise every morning, patients can wait..but your health cannot'. (aku pun terpikir, aku kena tunggu dekat 1 jam lebih kalau nak jumpa Dr., exercixe rupanya..). So after a few session, aku kena brainwash, rasa cam nak join balik lunchtime aerobic kat ofis ikut puan. Tapi pikir pulak, aku perfer lunch time dengar ceramah or just rest.


So here's comes cross trainer. After heavy consultations with abang and a lots of visit to fitness store - we decide on cross trainer. We take time to decide sebab hari tu dah pernah beli exercise bike. It become white elephant in no time..boring giler. Hope this time its OK..need to have this for cardio and fat. Lets see from and back shot of this. This think is more suitable for knee sensitive people compare to threadmill. So this is the right thing for me and abang la I supposed.
For the first few weeks - I only want to do 10 mins. I thinks its enough la..May be next time I increase. Biar sikit2 tapi consistent. Abang do 15 to 20 mins. Next time I go for Dr. I got something to brag about..I exercise everyday now Dr...
Long live cross trainer...hopefully..

7 comments:

Telipuk Kuala said...

Ada gak usha masa kuar shopping semalam...tapi takut terburu-buru lak. Sekarang ni dah macam rajin pegi Titiwangsa tu...nak terap jadi tabiat sihat dulu. Biar jadi kebiasaan.

kopiko said...

boleh la pinjam nnti . .kekekeke ~

Rosebud said...

after two weeks, aku masih setia mengayuh..cardio is my motivator

Rosebud said...

kopiko, buat 2 jam sehari mesti boleh kurus..

kopiko said...

2 jam ?
lamenye,suda pn bwt kejap . .
x aci r ~ ahahaha

Rosebud said...

su da wat 15 min jer sehari...bukan nak kurus, nak bagi jantung sihat jer..

kopiko said...

boleh la weekend ni gi kayuh2 kt rumah su da ~ hohohoh