Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's Baba Day

Yes, its father's day again. So as usual I will join the club when it comes to celebrating this over commercialized day. I mean, my kids also keep reminding me of what we should do for their beloved 'baba'. During mother's day, they also suprised me with delicious overly sinful cake from Secret Recipe. Aiyoo..habis my diet laa..
Its a quiet sunday really, with lazy rain in betweem. Syahmi always miss event like this. Cant come back because there is motivational camp over the weekend. But then its ok..we have already used to him not around since he went to boarding school 3 years ago. I actually bought Baba 2 shirts few weeks back. Nicely wrap and rest near bedside...waiting to be presented.
Baba likes it. He has no fuss of what to wear as long as the color does not scream too much.


Specialty of the day is of course the cake. Baked and decorated on my own. It's a moist chocolate cake, then I top it up with home made fudge - very simple but delicious. Then add the sugar paste left over from last raya...OK la not bad. Every body love it. Quite sometime I did not do baking. Biasanya every 2 weeks bake something, ini dah makan bulan ni...my Neesa now also can bake cakes. So sometimes just leave it to her.




And then there is always handmade cards by Baby. She always wrote such a serious thoughtful message that makes you feel proud to be a father...or a mother.


It's raining, but its a warm day. Happy farther's day to baba...with millions love from team members...


Ciao

1 comment:

Telipuk Kuala said...

Cian my hubby, macam tertinggal keretapi aje...heheh!