Friday, July 30, 2010

Here Comes Phuket...

At long last.. I landed to this much talk about island in Thailand.. This time, I dont come for work, but to just relax, taking a break from the jostling of KL.  Not that work taxing my head nowadays, its how we work really put me in heavy-head situation.. So leave it at that.. I follow my other half for the retreat program for the Chief Risk Officer of Asia Pacific. 
Organizers of this program is a world reknown analyst consultant.  When we arrive at Pkuket airport we were greeted by thai-style-polite-facilitator.  A friendly driver of the Toyota Camry first greeted us with mineral water and this gift from organizer, to both my hubby and me...
Organizers gave us this books for attendees and spouses..
We arrive at the hotel Cape Sienna after 30 minutes drive from Phuket Airport.  Cape Sienna is rated No. 1 hotel in Phuket by Trip Advisor.  It is adult hotels, so no residents below 17 is allowed here.. So, sorry kids, its my time and your dad only OK...
Front view of the hotel, it is located in Kamala Beach, rather secluded over the mountainous-beach-site...
We were greeted by specially arrange receptionist comes with super thai-style-hospitality.  They handed us beautiful flower and aromatic ginger ale...


We were than brought to our room.  All rooms in Cape Sienna facing the sea.  Its a bay, which is not so windy.  The sound of the sea waves is really soothing...  As I have a lot of time by myself in the room and unlimited internet to deal with, I am going a little detail here guys.. So keep on imagining and dreaming guys.. It really nice to be here.. (Sorry guys, saja nak bagi korang rasa - eiii bestnya... aku nak gi jugak la...).
All rooms with sea view

Deluxe room with jacuzzi, during hi season the rates could fetch to thousands..
..to keep me entertain ..
Robes nicely folded
Working desk and lazy area (read - he work and I am lazying around)
Refreshing decor..
So thats about all for the beautiful Cape Sienna... Will update more later..

2 comments:

Telipuk Kuala said...

Wallaweh...krap krung krakkk...saya pun mau pigi jugakkkk!!! Hok yang seksi-mekci tu yang best tuh...haahaha...

Rosebud said...

wei.. banyak hantu tetek kat sinih.. selamber jer dia berjemur kat tepi beach tuh...hantu pondan pun bersepah beb..