Friday, March 12, 2010

I want to be the smallest loser only..


I'm amazed to see the Biggest Loser Asia winner - the determination that he had that make him lost more that half of his original bodyweight. 74 kg is a lot of weight to shade meh... For a momet there, I felt highly motivated to shave a bit of my weight. I mean I just need only 5% of my weight to be at the border of ideal weight - but it is such a mountaneous task. Just to maintain current weight, I've cut a little on my carbo and sugar. Even that also, already cannot tahan...lapar meh..I did exercise, but only for 15 minutes each time, which is equivalent to 100 calories only, or equivalent 1/5 of nasi lemak..But still no motivation to do more, except for health reason..That's why I'm so amazed with David Gurnani. Even if I cannot be the biggest loser, I'm OK if I can at least lose a small bit..I now have a bit of motivation with David's determnation. Lets just have his pic on to at least keep me going....


2 comments:

Telipuk Kuala said...

Rosebud,
Semangat tu dah ada...tinggal hendak bertindak aje tak bertindak-tindak...hehehe...ingat nak jogging kat Titiwangsa weekend ni, tapi nak balik kampung la pulak...minggu satu lagi nak gi situ sinun le...hish...manyak benor alasan penangguhanku itewww...

Rosebud said...

Will power mesti tinggi. Lawrence rule 'for things to change, we must change first'. Tapi memang cakap senang (pakai ayak liuk), aku yg dah ada cross trainer, nak buat ikut schedule ni pun tak dapat (ni kena pakai ayak peluh)..
Anyway, aku dah dapat tengok ulangan BL Final. Memang best nengok diorang ni. Tak dpt cam David, dpt cam Zenny pun kira OK arr..