Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The leaving of the third kind..

He's the third kind.  Now and today 31 of Jan 2012, he's the third to leave.. I've been counting my finger of the moment that I will have less and less with me... Now the plural becoming singular. Only one stay at home. The third has left me. And the sad thing is I don't get to see him leaving to the last moment. I was here in Geneva.  It was kind of odd and sad to think that when I go back home, I only see his bed.  Well, he's only left for Kuantan, I can always go down there.  But its not the same anymore because once the kid go out, he will return only as 'visitor', come and go and it is through that cycle. Although I and him had passed the toughest time of mom and 'boys-to-men' syndrome, he's still my baby that only me call him 'adik'.  He never grown out of me... the joker, the annoyance, the soft-hearted but straight face, the one who always lend his shoulder, the one who just do about anything I asked, many shared dreams with him, but still the normal kids who lie when necessary, the normal kids who still do things mom told him not to do - but deny it to the last drop... I surely gonna miss him...
At 5 year old - he love making face infront of camera

Perasan 6 pack - tapi kurus cam cicak in this 2003 picture
Mood baik - during visit to Kedah still 2003
His favorite sleeping spot in our previous Trajet also in 2003
2004 - try to be cute
2005 getting bigger with enemy cum lovely sis
In 2005 - acting as one of the world cup player whose that guy name?
Swimming in the sands of PCB in 2007
Acting like a grown up in 2008
2009 in Warner Bros Park of Gold Coast..
Keep on growing up boy, but remember your guidance is always in the path of Allah.  May be you are now far from me.. But my prayer will always be with you my boy...

No comments: