Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Long Break From Posting

It's been a month since I posted the message in my blog. I know..I know..I'm the hangat-hangat tahik ayam type. Bukan la macam sahabat kita KL Traffic tu....Very the update one....Actually, so many things happening since my last posting, but I'm just too busy...well I'm not that good in time management..so in this and next post, I will back flash some of those important event that I want to share....

There are Mother's Day, Teacher's Day, my wedding anniversary, and my sis-in-law's wedding. I will keep my sis-in law wedding to the next post as I want to paste some pics.


First its Mother's Day - its just a quiet affair. After all the kids is in the midst of midterm exam. I get a wish from kids and hubby. Sofia will never miss the flowers she bought from her teacher. And I make calls to my mom too. Unfortunately, forgot to call my mom-in-law....kesian pulak...cos Palin said that the only person who wish mother's day to her is bakal menantu, Shahril. The rest just keep quite. Frankly, to me, mom's day is not a big deal. But this days, mom's day is well trump-up in the media, and every body knows about it. Any mother would feels good just to get that wish from their children or children-in-law or husband, and suprisingly some would feel 'neglected' if you dont wish them....

On 16 May it is Teacher's Day, (15 May last post kan...) I help out with children on the gift. During my old days, there will be only one gift to the form teacher each plus a cake to share with the class. We collect 50 sen each for this. But now my kids ask me to buy to all their favourite teachers which means more that one...plus one for my dearest sister who is also a teacher. Selamat Hari Guru to all teachers..your patient and preserverance stays forever in our heart...

This are the gift that we pack for the teachers the other day...all together 12, for all their favourite teachers...


Sofia with the gift, pagi-pagi sebelum pergi sekolah.

On 19 May 2008, its our Wedding Anniversary. Its the 18th anniversary. We normally celebrate anniversary by having special dinner. I am quite upset because he don't remember it (entah-entah buat lupa - sori bang..) until afternoon...

Anyway, its 18 beautiful years and I love every second of it. Semuga Allah memanjangkan jodoh kami dengan penuh keberkatan dan keredhaan. Well, just to back-flash those days, I just paste here the picture taken 18 years ago during the sambut menantu kat JB (ni aje la gambar yang ada kat dalam PC aku ni....) Notice how slim we are at that time? Now we are nearly double the size..sign of age they say...For this occassion we have dinner at nearby restaurant - Sabak Steamboat and Barbeque. There are quite a good spread in the buffet line and the best thing is, it is a DIY barbeque and steam, so hot and fresh from stove to stomach. There are spread of other food as well like mee, nasi and lauk-pauk. Quite similar to Restoran Seoul at Plaza Pantai, but additional varieties of other foods.

So much for the flash-back..next post will be on my sis-in-law wedding pulak...after I download all the pics...

Cheerios....


2 comments:

Telipuk Kuala said...

18 tahun yerrr...lama tuuu...semoga terus berbahagia dan diberkati Illahi hendaknya.

Unknown said...

Alamak Aida...nostalgia giler...