Saturday, April 26, 2008

My First Day Blogging

Well, I'm a lover of blogs - reading them that is. I especially love blogs on local entertainment and politics. Local entertainment info best found on the net - gossip terpanas dan terawal. I've first found out about Dato' K and Siti over the net. And the story is much more detail and uncensored than those published in the paper or mags. Kalau semua kerja dah settle, layan jer la...For the political blogs, I love to visit Jeff Ooi's blogs and other oppositions blogosphere for a simple reason...those stories, opinions and what not were not published by the medias. Lately I heard that Umno members who want to contest for the post during the assembly are required to have blogs. Now we have Khir Toyo's Blog, Muhammad Taib's blog and more to come.. So far I have never been to these blogs. I supposed, since they enjoy airtime in the media so they might probably say the same thing in the blogs as what we read or watch in the newspaper or TV. That aside, never had I the courage to produce my own blogs. It is just that this morning, Nira comes to me and ask me to look for the new langsir she bought at Nagoya. Baru aku terfikir, well, aku pun ada juga benda yang aku nak merepek about...and then...here comes the blog..here comes the blog..(sing to the tune of 'here comes the bride').



So why do I choose 'Aku Takut Ular' for my blogs name? Simple isn't it, sebab aku memang takut ular pun. So now comes my first posting. I only hope that I have the courage to update it regularly. Aku ni boleh tahan gak hangat-hangat taik ayam pandu...mula-mula semangat la kan. Lama-lama hampeh sampai naik lipas kat blog aku ni (nira, your other half takut lipas kan...?). Anyway, hope that will not happen la kan. I treasure everyday of my life...so why not share with you my good friends.



Till next post...Cheerios

1 comment:

Telipuk Kuala said...

Takut lipas??? Jangan harap. Jin pun dia belum tentu takut tau. Itu kes takut lipas kena refer sama geng yang takut kucing tu daaa...sorang takut kucing...sorang takut lipas he...he....

Anyway, welcome on board. I'm sure you'll keep on blogging...once you got familiar...you'll love it more. Kind of additive. Will definitely keep coming back for more...he...he...